
we are on a break!!!
i couldn't find a pic from the episode when Ross screams "WE WERE ON A BREAK" so i am using this pic which is from one of my fav fri.ends episodes of all time.
****************************
IVF#3 was converted into IUI#4 and it was a BFFN!
seriously, why would something actually work?
***************************
anyway, this is where i am at. i will try to update this blog once and while. i don't even think anyone is still reading but sometimes i need the outlet.

8 comments:
I read your blog =) I am sorry that your IUI didnt work and I really hope that your break is short and is just what you need to get your STICKY BFP.
<3
Lindsey (aka lmc5004)
I still read!! Sorry about your BFFN. Everyone needs a break now and then. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers!
I'm still reading! I wish you had better news. Maybe a little R&R will refresh you!
P.S.
I've not ONCE seen an episode of Friends. I suck.
I'm reading your blog :) I'm really sorry the IUI didn't work. And I'm glad you're on a break...nothing like a rest from the crazy that is infertility to rejuvenate the body and soul. BTW, that is one of my favourite episodes of Friends as well :) Much love, Marisa (aka MerryMarisa)
I still read, too, worms...huge hugs, I have been keeping everything crossed for you and will continue to until your miracle happens ((hugs))
(((HUGS)))wormsie. I still read. You are always in my thoughts.
Thinking of you, Maria. xoxo
I just found your blog. My heart is really breaking for you both. Me and my hubby is in a similiar situation, and although I don't talk about it much, I know how much it hurts. One of your blogs that you ended with, how you don't understand how it can be so difficult for you and so easy for others, is like I wrote that myself.
Sending you big big big hugs xx
Post a Comment